Brown’s created Bird Lover’s Blend® for the experienced hobbyist and novice alike. Natural Squirrel Crazy Feast is the ultimate prized bounty for our furry comical friends. It’s true squirrels can be a nuisance in the backyard while trying to feed wild birds, but on the positive side, squirrels can provide hours of crazy antics and enjoyment for the squirrel loving fans. After all, squirrels are nature’s architects and help disperse plant seeds for future growth and forest renewal that benefit us all. So for all the squirrel lovers fans, lets reward our little buddies with the goodies they love most to eat for their entertainment benefits and efforts to replenish nature!
Bringing Nature To Your Backyard!
Natural Squirrel Crazy Feast is prized by squirrels and other backyard wildlife. In fact, they love it even more than the wild bird food! Squirrel Crazy Feast will help to satisfy their intense hunger cravings while diverting their attention away from your wild bird feeders, plants, flowers and shrubs.
Squirrel Crazy Feast is bursting with natural seeds, in-shell nuts, fruits and veggies that they go crazy for and love to eat most!
- The ultimate feast for over 200 species of squirrels
- Seeds, nuts & fruits galore
- All natural blend with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Why feed the squirrels?
Squirrels gathering quantities of food such as tree nuts and seeds is important in developing new forests. Squirrels do not remember where they hide their food, but they find it by scent when it’t time to eat. The forgotten seeds and nuts sprout into new plants and trees. Squirrels are inquisitive by nature and you’ll find their playful ways as enjoyable as watching wild birds. Their energy and antics will give your family a daily dose of fun and excitement.
If you can’t beat’em, train’em!
Sometimes squirrels and other wildlife can be a frustrating part of backyard bird feeding. You must establish methods that best deal with them. A wildlife feeding station will help entire wildlife away from bird feeders, plants, flowers and shrubs. Offer them Natural Squirrel Crazy Feast and they’ll eat it instead of your birdseed.
Helpful Hints for Wildlife Proofing Our Wild Bird Feeders
- • Position the bird feeder at least 10 feet away from the squirrel’s jumping off point and a minimum of 6 feet above the ground, out of the reach of deer
- • For hanging feeders: Use three or four feet of monofilament fishing line to hang the bird feeder. It becomes almost invisible to squirrels
- • For hanging and pole feeders: Install baffles above and below the wild bird feeder
- • Setting up separate wildlife feeding stations is critical. Position wildlife feeding stations away from bird feeders, but still within view, and always keep them filled