Brown’s® created Bird Lover’s Blend® for the experienced hobbyist and novice alike. We drew on the experience of six generations of the Brown’s® family to develop this product, which is designed to attract backyard wildlife in all regions. We know it will bring the beauty of nature into your backyard habitat and make the wildlife feeding experience fun and rewarding for the whole family.
Bringing Nature to Your Backyard: Wildlife Buffet is blended with gourmet ingredients to attract the greatest variety of wildlife, including squirrels, chipmunks, ducks, geese, turkeys, grouse, pheasants, rabbits, and deer. All wildlife enjoy our pure alfalfa tidbits. Our peanuts and black oil sunflower seeds provide high protein, energy and fat backyard wildlife need to survive in the outdoors. The corn, oats, millet, and milo provide carbohydrates needed for energy. No artificial fillers, supplements or colorings are added, guaranteeing a natural product animals prefer.
Why Feed the Wildlife? Sometimes intruding wildlife can be a frustrating part of backyard bird feeding, but when you establish best methods to best deal with them, you may find they can be as enjoyable as the wild birds. Their energy and antics will give your family hours of fun and excitement. Most wildlife doesn’t hibernate, therefore feeding can be a year-round activity.
If You Can’t Beat’ Em… Train’ Em! A wildlife feeding station will draw wildlife away from bird feeders, plants, flowers, and shrubs. Offer them Wildlife Buffet, and they’ll love it more than bird seed!
Wildlife Feeders: Feeding trays or boxes with drain holes are best, but you can also sprinkle food directly on the ground.
Helpful Hints for Wildlife Proofing Your Wild Bird Feeders:
• Position the feeder at least 10 feet away from squirrels’ jumping-off points and a minimum of 6 feet above the ground and out of reach of deer.
• For hanging feeders use 3-4 feet of monofilament fishing line to hang the feeder. It is almost invisible to squirrels.
• For hanging and pole feeders, install baffles above and below the wild bird feeder.
• Establish several wildlife feeding stations away from bird feeders and keep them filled with Bird Lover’s Blend® Wildlife Buffet.
Feeder Location is Critical: Position the wildlife feeding station away from the bird feeders, but still within your viewing area.
• Natural and Preservative-Free
• A Natural Blend of Alfalfa Tidbits, Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds, Soybeans, Whole Oats, and Whole-Kernel Corn
• Preferred by Wildlife-Watching Enthusiasts Everywhere